Monday 24 December 2012

Kebab Time Christmas Message

I am not sure how to write this, earlier i had it planned as a review of the blog since it started until someone reminded me a review is for New Year not Christmas, so instead I would also like to take this opportunity to thank a few people that have helped me :

1: TenaciousTory  , On that night she ( along with others) nudged me to start the blog

2: LozEWright , For teaching me to Screengrab

3: IKEdmonds and SuperSam25 For video work

4: GuidoFawkes , MrHarryCole and Old_Holborn For inspiration and advice.

5: The lawyer ( for legal stuff)

And a special thank you to liarpoliticians for supplying most of the political video clips, He has the patience of a Saint :)




 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I hope you all have a great and peaceful Christmas and a successful New Year :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment