Monday 1 October 2012

Grow up!

Ok, you know when you see something and just cant work out why its been written? Yep that , so here it is




"John Terry… “I did not use the words attributed to me, but I may have sworn in the exchange. I have apologised to the person concerned for the lack of respect I showed and I now just want to be left alone to get on with the very important job I have got to do.”
Oh, no, sorry. That wasn’t John Terry, it was Andrew Mitchell!"

So according to one Councillor Mitchell is the equivalent to John Terry but another Councillor had a different view

  


I have said before that i have heard much worse in a hotel kitchen from Chef.

Politicians often wonder why they are so despised , well this type of childish behavior is one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment