Friday 7 September 2012

Tim puts his foot in it!

I dont normally get myself involved in spats that have nothing to do with me, but due to my strict beliefs of honest blogging and my hatred of smears i have today broken that rule.

This is a pic of Zelo Street (Tim Fentons blog page)

Very brave Tim, very brave.

However all is not what it seems.

Now to my untrained eye those two pictures look the same, the person that Tim claimed was Dennis was actually Rupert. Normally this would be embarrassing at worst until i found this



Stay classy Tim!

Of course he has now removed the picture, i hope he will apologize to the family of the late Mr Hamer for any distress caused and i hope he takes time out to reflect on what has happened.  Update :

4 comments:

  1. Tim Fenton asked for a picture of Dennis Rice. He was obviously set up by some one who sent him a picture of Rupert Hamer instead. It is very dishonest to accuse him of mocking the dead as that is not what he has intentionally done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before Henry Cole or any of his like minded pals stop by and accuse that commenter of being me sock-puppeting, it isn't. I only comment under my own name.

    Billy, you screen shotted the original, so why not the apology? That too much of that honesty thing for you? C'mon now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks remarkably like Tim Fenton's style of writing in the first comment.

    Of course I have no evidence to back up this assertion but nor does he when when he accuses me of leaving comments on his site.

    Oh well, well done Billy on catching out the silly cunt.


    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Henry Cole admits he has no evidence to back up his assertion.

    No change there, then ;-)

    ReplyDelete