Monday 3 September 2012

Good start Labour.


He just turned up for one meeting in 4 months.

" A freedom of information request found that Coun Desai had received £3,678 during the four months he was absent."

 "If the Labour group puts in a request for me to pay the money back, I will gladly do that.
"I was asked to resign after I was away for four months. The reason I was away is personal.
"I didn't claim any expenses in that time and the meeting is to clear the air between myself and the Labour group."

Well i hope they do put in a request. This is quite a bold move by the labour party maybe they could make the same request of this elected representative who is another with a shocking attendence record :

  Picture via Guido Fawkes 

According to this site this were Gordons most recent appearances :

 

No comments:

Post a Comment