Monday 28 May 2012

A Choice

Damm it!

I have a choice coming up, i can either spend a day at somewhere i never thought i would or i can stay around.

The problem is spending a day at somewhere would cost money ( money i don't have till payday tho even have spent some of it already) but fulfil a dream and bring me great memories or, living within my means. Yep i have overspent this month ( as like most other months), the problem is that when i run out of money i am borrowing more money out of next months wages.

But the excitement of going to this place is overwhelming!!!!

What do you think?

Should i go and put myself in debt or save my money and try and get back to balance?

Update:

Is "Bamboo Bollocks" an insult or complement ?

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin Franklin29 May 2012 at 15:49

    Neither a borrower nor a lender be.

    That having been said, if it means that much to you, do it, but remember, Billy, you're not a politician running the country and you DO have to pay it back sometime. I suggest a few fewer visits to the pub. Take that money and pay off the debt-- it'll make the pint you drink after having cleared the decks all the sweeter when you can give the fingers salute and say, I don't owe anybody a GD thing and sod off whilst I drink my pint!

    ReplyDelete